EACAS is pleased to offer a variety of Community Justice Programs to youth and adults which provide assessment, counselling and case management services. Along with supporting the individual involved in the criminal justice system, assistance can be provided to the family or caregivers.
Youth Justice Program
- This program provides assessment and counselling services to young people involved with The Youth Justice Services who are experiencing issues related to drug, alcohol use and/or Problem Gambling.
- Probation and Parole Program
- This program provides assessment and counselling services to individuals involved with the criminal justice program (Probation and Parole) who are experiencing issues related to drug and/or alcohol use.
- Education Group Program
- This is a five-week educational and support group for parents of adolescents who are experiencing Problem gambling, alcohol and/or drugs.
- Topics covered include understanding teen and family stresses, information on specific drugs and alcohol, the cycle of dependence, understanding the user, reducing risky behaviour, working towards change and communication skills.